The purpose of inviting users to manage events at the Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation's website is, in addition to fundraising, to increase availability for our donors. This is achieved, inter alia, by features for sharing in social media.
The money donated to the Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation through the website is for our areas of operation, ie research, information and family support.
It is not possible to target donations for specific purposes such as research within a particular diagnosis or toys to hospitals and departments.
- The Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation is not responsible for what is written on event pages. If you find something that you consider to be offensive or inappropriate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you upload an image, you certify that you own the rights to the image, or have the right holder's permission to use the image and that it is approved to publish by the people shown on the image, or their guardians if they are under 18 years of age.
- Information that is illegal under Swedish law (such as threats, child pornography or similar) may be reported to the police.
- The Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation reserves the right to erase material deemed to be inappropriate or offensive.
- It is not allowed to invite, or link to, external fundraising or private accounts.
- The Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation reserves the right to close event pages and delete materials that may be linked to activities and individuals that may be described as corrupt, unethical, exploitative, criminal, or associated with alcohol, tobacco, pornography, weapons, or environmental hazards.
If you have any comments or do not agree to the Terms, please feel free to contact us.