1. DATA CONTROLLER
Barncancerfonden (Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund), company registration number 802010-6566, 114 84 Stockholm, is the controller for the processing of your personal data. You can reach us by phone at 020-90 20 90 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal data in the following situations:
- When you sign up for newsletters or press releases, or contact us by phone or email, we collect information about name and contact details.
- When giving a donation, becoming a monthly donor, shopping in our gift shop or ordering information material, we collect information about the name, social security number, contact details and details of your gift or order.
- When you host a collection on our website, we collect information about the name, social security number and contact details.
- When you host or participate in an event or other activity, we collect information about names, contact details and payment information.
- When applying for an employment at the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund, we collect information about name, contact details and qualifications/merits.
We store your personal data as long as it is necessary to perform the service that you have requested. Your personal data will be stored for up to 36 months after the point of registration. We may be forced by Swedish law to store your personal data for longer periods than the stated time period of 36 months.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data you provide is registered in our database and the data is then used to administer your gift or your order of services and products as well as keeping related statistical data. We may complement your personal data by collecting information from private and public records and sources to ensure that we direct relevant communication to the relevant audience. The data may also be used for marketing purposes to analyse the gifts and purchases you make, when we tell you more about our business by letter, text-messages, e-mail, publications or telephone, for targeted communication to custom audiences on social media (e.g. Facebook and Instagram) as well as for the follow-up and development of the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund's activities.
When applying for a vacancy, we use your personal data only for the purpose for which you submitted them, but interesting applications may be saved after the recruitment period.
4. WHO TAKES PART OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund will not sell, rent or lease out the personal data which has been collected. We may disclose personal data to partners, or processors, which process personal data for the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund, such as IT Providers, Distribution Partners, Banking & Finance, Communication Agencies and Printing Partners, but it is the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund that is responsible for all processing of your personal data. Your data will not be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
We protect your privacy and always strive to protect your information in the best possible way in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 and other data protection laws applicable at the time of processing.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1 Right of access and right to rectification
You have the right to request a transcript of the personal data that we are processing about you (free of charge). You have also the right to request a correction of any personal data that is incorrect.
6.2 Right to erasure
Your personal data will not be stored for a period longer than necessary with regards to why they were collected. The Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund will delete personal data in accordance with applicable law. You also have the right to request deletion of incorrect data, as well as deletion of personal data that is no longer necessary for the personal data processing. A request to erasure can also be made for personal data that is processed on the basis of legitimate interest and for direct marketing.
6.3 Right to object
You are entitled to object to processing performed on the basis of legitimate interest. Personal data processing that is performed on the basis of legitimate interest is used for statistical purposes, for marketing activities as well as for the follow-up and development of the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund's activities. You will always be given an opportunity to oppose direct marketing from us.
6.4 Right to restrict processing
You are entitled to request a restriction of processing of personal data in the following cases.
1. If you question the accuracy of personal data.
2. If you believe that the processing of personal data is illegal, but you prefer to restrict the processing of personal data instead of deleting them.
3. If personal data is no longer needed for the purposes previously stated, but you need the personal data for establishment, or the exercise or defence of legal requirements.
4. If you object processing of personal data that is based on legitimate interest as set out in section 6.3 above.
A restriction of the processing of personal data means that personal data will continue to be stored, but we will not continue processing it unless you consent to continued processing.
6.5 Exercise of rights
If you wish to use any of your rights, please contact us at the contact details listed below. We will process your request promptly. If we do not grant your request, we will inform you about this and the reasons for such a decision.
7. COMPETENT AUTHORITY
If you are dissatisfied with the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund's processing of personal data or decisions regarding your request for the use of your rights, please contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority for complaint submission.
9. QUESTIONS AND HELP
Please contact us if you have questions or need help. You can reach us by phone at 020-90 20 90 or by emailing us at email@example.com. Our postal mailing address is:
114 84 Stockholm