Stream and fight childhood cancerAs a creator you have the chance to fight childhood cancer among with your followers. It's easy to join and you will take part in something lifechanging, which many viewers appreciate!
You will broadcast from your Twitch channel during a chosen time on Feb 15. You can stream 24 hours, or a choose a time span of your choice. All money donated on Stream of Hope will be used to fight childhood cancer.
If you are a streamer and are using the platform Twitch, you can join the charity stream. It doesn't matter how many followers or viewers you have. Please don't stream mature games with an agelimit of 18 years or above. If you have questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact us. Except from this, you can play whatever game you like, or just chatting!
How to start
We will start by making a few assumptions that you already
- Stream on Twitch
- Are familiar with your streaming software
- Are available the 15th of February
Next step is to contact us and we will give you all information needed and support you with neccessary content. Please send a link to your twitch channel for best support possible.
Our first recommendation to all attending streamers is to use the donation platform Hihat. If you use this platform and follow the steps below, all money will automaticly be transfers directly to the Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund. If your a swedish streamer, please visit "Streama för barncancerfonden" and follow the steps. If your an international streamer or don't want to use swish, please contact us.
You can also use our logo "Stream fo Hope" as an overlay during your charity stream. You will get the logo after the sign up.
Then you're good to go!
To be a part of Stream of Hope is to be a champion for affected children. It is people like you that enable us to help children with cancer. A few ways you can do that are:
- Recognize every donation given, this will help people feel that their donation is worth it.
- Mention why you are streaming at least every 15-30 minutes, tell the viewer why you believe in our charity.
- We have some talking points available if you need.
- Have fun playing your game and show others that you can have fun while helping The Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund.
- If a viewer cannot donate, have them help by spreading the word about your stream or champion the cause.
Thank you for your support!
If you have questions about your stream, welcome to contact us.