Stream and fight childhood cancerAs a creator you have the chance to fight childhood cancer among with your followers. It's easy to join and you will take part in something lifechanging, which many viewers appreciate!
You will broadcast from your Twitch channel during a chosen. You can stream 24 hours, or a choose a time span of your choice. All money donated on Stream of Hope will be used to fight childhood cancer.
If you are a streamer and are using the platform Twitch, you can join the charity stream. It doesn't matter how many followers or viewers you have. (lägg in information om vilka spel dem får spela) If you have questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact us.
How to start
Next step is to fill in the form (länk till formuläret) with all information we need and then we will support you with neccessary content.
To be a part of Stream of Hope is to be a champion for affected children. It is people like you that enable us to help children with cancer. A few ways you can do that are:
- Recognize every donation given, this will help people feel that their donation is worth it.
- Mention why you are streaming at least every 15-30 minutes, tell the viewer why you believe in our charity.
- We have some talking points available if you need.
- Have fun playing your game and show others that you can have fun while helping The Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund.
- If a viewer cannot donate, have them help by spreading the word about your stream or champion the cause.
Thank you for your support!
If you have questions about your stream, welcome to contact us.